Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm pretty glad it's 2012.  As it turns out, 2011 was a rough year. Not the roughest, but rough. One of those "Okay, so I learned a few things" types of years (that's the good part). But, 2012 is a new year.  Better year. I'm starting old habits again (like good workouts and regular writing) that I somehow got too busy for. Both are good for me, and both are part of who I am.

On the workout front, frankly, having aches and pains because I'm not getting workouts in compared to that tight-muscle, invigorating feeling of exercise aches...well, I'll take the exercise ache. I needed that realization. Every year we all think of resolutions. This year I'm sticking to this one...recreating an old and very strictly followed habit of the not so distant past.

So, here's to everyone meeting their resolutions too. It's my hope that all of you have a happy, healthy, prosperous, and joyous new year. May it be a year when a dream or two come true with many blessings, much love, and peace. 

 

1 comment:

Strong said...

Wishing the same for you....