Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Kancamagus Colors

In honor of fall, my favorite time of year, I thought I would put up a little memory post in honor of the season. In autumn, the air is crisper, the breezes a bit cooler, and the leaves are starting to change.

While I think Minnesota can be quite pretty in the fall with the bright oranges, reds, and yellows creating a beautiful backdrop by the city lakes, it does bring me back to the memory of the prettiest place I've ever seen in the fall: The Kancamagus Highway. Winding through the White Mountains in New Hampshire, the colors are so vibrant, so polished, they look more like a New England painting than a real New England road.

So, as fall and its beautiful colors come to the Twin Cities, I will take my camera and my notebook and record some of the beautiful shades and moments around the area. But, I will always hold that memory of living in New England in my heart...because people still think the photos look fake because the scenes are just that beautiful - and all the winding roads through the history, the mountains, and along the ocean all resemble a painting of nature's best.



Kancamagus Highway


No comments: