Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Links for "Voices of Multiple Sclerosis"

On November 11, 2009 I did a post titled "No Longer Silent." This post was about the recently published book "Voices of Multiple Sclerosis." I am so honored to be a part of this anthology. I am going to put a list of links to some of the other writer's blogs, as they request. What a wonderful, gifted group of writers...every story is special, moving, and heartfelt.

To my fellow writers: Thank you so much for sharing your story with me. I am truly honored to have been a part of this project.

To other readers: Please take a look at their blogs when you have a chance. There is such a wonderful variety of authors in this book...with some very interesting blogs. Here are the first two:

Jessica Lipnack, "NetAge Endless Knots"

Rachel Pollock "La Bricoleuse"

No comments: