Monday, November 3, 2008

One More Day...

There is only one more day until we can all cast our vote. The lines are long, the anxiety is high, and the debates continue between Democrats and Republicans. One has to wonder if anyone will sleep tomorrow night at all...

It is my hope that we will indeed have hope and a new president who will make some positive changes. It is my hope that things will start to change, start to mend, and start to grow. That the economy will improve, that people's lives will improve, and that the country will become one United States again.

I know I will be up very early tomorrow to stand in line. I also know there will be little sleep, if any at all, tomorrow night. We all need to cast our vote. We all need to have hope. And we all need to recapture our dreams. We have a strong leader in Barack Obama and it is my hope that his intelligence, drive, and outstanding qualities will win out.

No comments: